Are you about to hire a Concreter?
Are you planning to negotiate?
If so, then THIS might be your future
Unfortunately for people like yourself who need concreting done, professional concreting companies are making these lower prices possible by lowering their quality in ways you will not realize until it’s too late.
We’ve been dealing with concreters in Sydney for decades, so we certainly DO know ALL the tricks and short-cuts that concreting companies use on their customers. Our clients pay us thousands of dollars to provide them with high quality services, so it’s our Policy to educate them about the tricks of the trade, so they can appreciate the difference between a low price VS low quality.
The problem is we are now fully-booked until June, so we’re Not accepting any new jobs until July-2016. Instead of sending everyone away empty handed, we’ve decided to tell everyone the ‘tricks of the trade’ that you must know before interviewing or hiring ANY concreting company in Sydney.[/text_block]
We also show you:[/text_block]
- The best questions to ask concreters when interviewing them for the job
- How to Avoid many of the headaches & dramas common to hiring concreters in Sydney
- How to identify early signs of problematic concreters, before it’s too late.
- How to locate and determine the best concreting companies to quote on your job
- How to calculate the fair price range you should be paying for your project
- How to assess and compare quotes like an expert, by understanding ‘Price VS Quality’
- How to negotiate concreters prices down to the minimum, without pushing them too far.
- Plus more
Our extensive experience, trial and error has earned us the ability to quickly identify the early signs of disappointment, by intuitively determining the quality of workmanship they’re trying to sell us.[/text_block]
By overconfidently hiring concreters based on a hopeful ‘gut feeling’ many home owners dreams have been crushed. By choosing a concreter based on the cheapest quote, without understanding the difference between Low price and Low quality, people often have to pull up sections of their new concrete to have it re-done a 2nd time. Some home owners in Sydney have actually had their entire driveway pulled up and completely re-done, just to have it done properly.
Our clients are very thankful that they read our insider info before hiring any concreting company in Sydney.
Learn from other peoples mistakes without having to make them yourself. Avoid the stress, headaches and lost sleep, while also saving money.
With our Expert Concreting Advice & Direction summarized into a short bullet-point document, you can leverage our expertise by effectively avoiding all the pit-falls that lie ahead of you.
We Show You How to Avoid the Top 20 Driveway Failures and the Top 13 Concreting Disputes
THE TOP 20 CONCRETING FAILURES CAUSED BY HIDDEN COST-CUTTING
The concreting companies you need to be most careful of are those who focus on their presentation, but neglect the quality of their workmanship and after-sales service.
There’s a BIG difference between their ability to sell VS Their ability to form concrete![/text_block]
by presenting themselves as polite & professional…
It’s only after your locked in with a deposit, that you get to see what the quality of their workmanship IS REALLY LIKE[/text_block]
- They rush the work to save on hourly salary paid to their labourers
- They hire cheap/amateur -often unlicensed- inadequately trained labourers
- They buy only the cheapest materials, much lower quality than what they quoted you
- They pause your project after receiving deposits to avoid losing new, higher paying jobs
- They neglect your job after receiving the bulk payment, without completing the finishing touches
- They insert tricky, technical fine-print into their contracts which legally enable them to:
- Avoid liability for concrete deterioration caused by low quality materials
- Protect themselves against your complaints of poor quality work
- Provide allowances for price fluctuations
- Stop your project for the purpose of renegotiating a higher price
- Use legal loopholes to dishonour their warranties and guarantees
- They do not show up to work for weeks or months
- You’re forced to chase them in a never-ending
- They bully you or threaten your property or family
We show you how to quickly & easily blast thru the entire process:[/text_block]
- Avoid the nightmare concreting Companies
- Find low cost, high quality concreters with successful track records
- Identify the top 3 best companies based on compatibility with your unique project
- Request quotes in a way that portrays you as someone not to be fooled with
- Compare quotes like a pro, understanding the difference between ‘Price VS Quality’
- Use their quotes to negotiate their prices down WITHOUT them reducing the quality
- Identify & exclude unnecessary fine-print from the contract to remove their advantage
- Include protections that give YOU the advantage, preventing all types of future headaches
- Tiling Companies
- Paving Professionals
- Swimming Pool Installations
- Carpenters & Cabinet makers
If you plan on negotiating a low price, that’s fine
but without this report, you will be fighting blind.
Get the job done right, on time, the 1st time![/text_block]